Yes, you can trainers will need to approve onsite. Event participants can use the axes provided by our staff. League members may bring their own axe if the head is approximately 1.5 lbs and the handle is no longer than 22 inches.
Yes spectators are welcome at no cost.
- Axehole staff will determine the appropriate number of targets/lanes based on your group size. Each group will have their own target(s).
- Groups of two may share a lane, but will still have their own target. We encourage you to get to know your fellow vikings!
- In Europe, it is normal at many events and dinners to seat various groups at the same table. Everyone is social and gets to meet new people!
- Do you sell targets? We sure do, $70 plus GST! You can buy a new target, we will spray paint the rings and bulls-eye on it for you, take it home for axe or knife practice! Targets are approximately 10 inches in width, diameters vary from 24-30 inches.
- Walk In’s are welcome, but not guaranteed. We recommend calling ahead to ensure we have availability when you want to come in!
- If you plan to come in with a group, we recommend making a reservation.
- Reservations are highly recommended for weekends! We often book completely full, so it is best to book your weekend spot in advance!
- Do you sell targets? We sure do! $70 plus GST! We will spray paint the rings and bulls-eye on it for you, then you can take it home for axe or knife throwing practice! New Targets (not used) are approximately 10 inches in width, diameters vary from 24-30 inches.
- Do you sell Knives/Axes/Hatchets? Yes, in store at the moment. Online store coming soon!
We are a licensed facility and have a selection of Beer, Coolers and Cider for your enjoyment!
Strict house rules are in effect for your safety!
We also offer an assortment of snacks and a few hot items.
You can Book online (anytime) or call Local 780-982-6500 Toll Free 1-877-372-9249
Holidays: We are open all holidays from 1:30-9pm, except Christmas and New Years Day.
Booking facility for private events are available daily. Ask us for extended hours! We can open early for your event depending on group size!
League nights run for 8 weeks from 8 to 10 pm on Thursday nights. See our schedule for start dates and availability.
- Your 1.5 hour event will begin with a short safety orientation. This will be followed by professional instructions in our basic throwing techniques by one of our talented instructors.
- After some practice time, our trainers will show you some fun and competitive games to play!
- And last but not least, you can learn some cool trick shots!
- Don’t forget to try out our specialty axe rentals and BIG axe rentals or Smash open a gift box!
1.5 Hour Standard Rates:
$37.00 / Person
NEW BIRTHDAY POLICY: Book your group and the birthday boy/girl gets in FREE! Birthday parties
Looking to try something new for a fun and exciting birthday celebration? Say no more fam. An Axehole birthday is more than a party. It’s one part competition and one part extreme night out where you and your friends are the entertainment. Together, you’ll hurl axes in a chill and fun environment, cheer each other on and focus on one thing: being in the moment.
Fine Print-Birthday within a week and must be 2 people booking to qualify. No other discounts apply.
Group Packages (For more detail click on Group Packages tab):
1. Group 15-25 people: $33 per person
2. Group 26-50 people: $31 per person
3. Private Facility Rental (VIP treatment! No other bookings, trainers assigned to your group only): $950 Sunday to Thursday, $1149 Friday & Saturday
All bookings are subject to our 1-week cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule your event then as long as you give us at least seven days notice, your deposit will be refunded or transferred to your new reservation, whichever you prefer. With less than one weeks’ notice, you may reschedule your booking ONE time and transfer the deposit to that day. If your reservation is cancelled with less than one weeks’ notice, your deposit is forfeited.
Comfortable loose fitting clothing is recommended for flexibility and closed toed shoes are mandatory. We suggest not wearing high heel shoes when throwing.
We accept cash, debit, major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard) and PayPal.
We have lots of parking on the corner of Kingsway and 119 st. But if you can carpool that’s always better for the environment!
Anyone ages 7+ can participate!
Parents and guardians must sign for participants under 18 years of age.
Participants under the age of 16 require a guardian present at all times.
Due to safety reasons, children under the age of 7 must remain in the viewing area.